Flight Training Operations have Resumed:
Flight training operations have resumed as of June 8, 2020. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 some restrictions will be in place and are as follows:
- No student or instructor will be allowed in the FBO or to fly with a temperature greater than 100.1°F. No touch thermometers will be used.
- Students and renters must provide their own headset. Hangar 9 Aviation will rent headsets if needed.
- Aircraft interior will be wiped down after each flight.
- Masks are OPTIONAL for both instructors and students in aircraft.
- Please note that per WV Governor Jim Justice's Executive Order, masks maybe required in FBO terminals.